HOME APPLIANCE TABLET
The ally® Home Appliance Tablet offers patients a user friendly, voice guided experience for providing feedback of current health status to their care providers. ally® Connected Care platform offers your patients the flexibility of different interaction modes for gathering vital signs and questions answers during these virtual assessments. Patients may choose to complete the assigned Dynamic Health Assessment™ on daily basis but also encouraged to just submit a vital sign when they are not feeling well.
Technology and behavior barriers associated with the patient’s compliance are overcome by the ally® Home Appliance’s Tablet simplistic design and flexible connectivity options. ally® Home Appliance Tablet supports wifi and a cellular network for upload of data to allowing you to accommodate customers in rural or urban environments.
The ally® Home Appliance Tablet supports the most common peripherals associated with Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and Diabetes (Glucometers) utilizing Bluetooth and Serial connectivity for devices.
- Large software driven buttons
- Compact design – less than 10 oz.
- Voice guided prompts
- Flexible patient interaction modes
- Measurement types:
- Weight – wireless Bluetooth
- Blood oxygen – wireless Bluetooth
- Blood pressure and pulse – wireless Bluetooth
- Blood glucose – cable/infrared
- Peak flow – cable connection
- Asthma – wireless Bluetooth
- PT/INR – cable/infrared
- ECG – wireless Bluetooth
- Color Screen
- Android 4.0 or >
- Certified on Samsung Tab 4 and LG G Pad Products.